Every creative process starts with a vision.
Dror Benshetrit is a visionary creative that thrives on articulating and executing both his and the vision of other creative directors, CEOs, entrepreneurs, designers, and so on. He and his team have successfully developed a large range of projects from marketing videos, campaigns, packaging, brand identity, branding strategy and art installations.
Dror translates concepts and ideas into meaningful forms. His creativity was widely recognized and awarded - most recently elected one of the 2011 top 10 most creative design studios by Fast Company.
Selected clients include:
- Maya Romanoff - selected campaigns, brand identity
- Yigal Azrouël - runway presentation FW07, brand identity
- Cut25 - brand identity
- Bentley - contemporary dance video for Art Basel Miami
- Skins - selected products, campaigns, brand identity
- BBB emmebonacina - brand identity
- Fenom - packaging design, brand identity
- Target - Dror for Target packaging, branding